Tuesday 25 January 2011

White tights and rain.


The other day me and Lavender Bones went for a walk and too take some blog pictures, it wasn't very nice at all and it just got worse, so we couldn't go far as my poor hair was getting really damp.



My pea coat is a new edition to my wardrobe i got it in the topshop sale for only £20 so i had to pick it up. I'm a big lover of coloured tights i have an ever growing collection it would give blair waldorf a run for her money. These i brought a couple of years ago and i cant remember where from its a good bet that's its topshop or primark? And in the winter I'm never out without my trusty scarf i like to believe it goes with everything.


Have a lovely day, I'm going to spend the rest of my day drawing well hopefully and dying my hair.

xo Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment