Saturday 29 January 2011

Beehive & Kitten Heels

After seeing wishwishwish's beehive tutorial i really wanted to try a full beehive i normally just go for the high hair and a ponytail. I was really happy with the results i don't want to take my hair down ever! ha







I love my kitten heels! these lovelys are from asos, they come up a bit big but thats not going to stop me wearing them. I have had them since christmas and i havent really found an outfit for them to go with, but seeing as im wearing all black today i thought that would be okay.  


xo Sophie

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I tried doing that with Carrie's tutorial too, but I totally failed :D
    Must try again! Have a lovely evening,
    Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments! Your hair looks amazing like this by the way

    xx

    http://www.diamondsinpoundpurses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your beehive! i've always wanted to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the heart tights i have heart tights too. and i love your wiker basket on you bicycle. i have wicker basket on my pashley bicycle too. looks cute.
    http://adoramehitabel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete