Friday 7 January 2011

Knitting Project Take One!

For sometime now i have really wanted to learn how to knit, so seeing as i had some spare cash i thought it would be the perfect time to invest in some knitting needles and some wool. With the help of some youtube videos i have taught myself how to garter stitch (harldy!). I have changed my mind on what im going to make a lot already and i havent even been knitting 24 hours yet! My first attempt was to make my mums friend who had a baby on the way some pink botties (its a girl) but that went wrong so now im attempting make a blanket because i have heard its less tricky, and quite frankley i dont know how to stop and a blanket is quite a big project. I took some photo's so you could see the progress or lack thereof. 



As you can see im far from done, and i have missed some loops or stiches? (oops!)



Im also hoping that over the weekend i can get out and take some outfit pictures buts its so rainy, so im praying the weather will be better on sunday.

xo Sophie  

No comments:

Post a Comment